I’m thankful for so many of you that still follow me and interact with me on Twitter. This last couple of years have been crazy as I worked towards completing an Associate’s Degree and started a Bachelor’s program which left me little to no time for reading. I still tried to keep up but honestly I didn’t have the time to spend on the site as I needed to but…
DUN DUN DUN
I am now to a point in my Bachelor’s program where I can start reading for fun again so you will see an increase in postings from me with some fun contests and other things planned but… this isn’t all that I have up my sleeve now that I can breathe again…
- New reviewers are coming on board… I’ll be adding their bios to the page soon but drop me a line if you want to know more about them.
- Bobbie – She’s like me in some respects as she likes to read different books but we don’t always agree on things. You’ve already seen some of her reviews and this will expand as she chooses to share her opinions on titles, genres, etc. I’m so happy she decided to start sharing more and I look forward to seeing her thoughts on titles.
- H – well, we haven’t decided on her handle yet but she will be sharing her thoughts on YA titles or anything else that catches her fancy. I’ll definitely let you know when she posts her first review on her. I’m excited to get the opinions of the younger generation and give a broader range of genres for you guys to hear about.
- Rockie – I think you’ll love her as much as I do. I first met her at RT in Las Vegas where she fit in perfectly with Jo, Lynda and I. She’s going to be reviewing Shadow Reaper soon with a paperback giveaway so look for that. I look forward to her sharing what she’s reading and liking.
- New things will be reviewed – I’ve finally found that I can stand audiobooks if I listen to them while at the office. I was using music to drown out noise within my area but discovered that an audiobook works better plus I get to continue my love of stories while still being productive in the office. I will be posting reviews of these titles as I complete them so keep an eye out for those.
- Posts will be more regular in nature as I finally use the tools that I’ve learned about over the years. I will post a formal schedule in the next few weeks but I’m hoping to have at least 3 reviews a week with perhaps a quick notes post that shares quick thoughts from all of us on Sundays. This is just an idea at this point but I’d like to think that a group post with a couple of thoughts could prove to be interesting to you guys.
I’m looking forward to seeing what happens as I get more time to be out here but I want to make sure this is clear…
While the site is mine… I run it and own it… any guests or other reviewers on the site are sharing their opinions in their own words. I will only modify posts to more closely match the basic formatting but will not change the words/opinions of the others. If they don’t like it, they don’t like it. The point to this site is to share our opinions of the works and my hope is that by seeing the varied opinions we help you discover new authors or titles. None of the reviews on this site are targeted at the author or other personal attacks but only on the book. I want everyone to feel that their opinion is respected and if I edited the reviews for content then I would be doing them a disservice and to be honest… negate what I wanted this site to be. I love reading and enjoy sharing what I find with others.
Now… is there anything you’d like to see more of out here? I want to hear from you what you’d like to see.