I am happy to say that I am working on being more consistent with reviews on the site. I may have also persuaded someone to occasionally review titles with me on the site so expect some additional titles and opinions coming soon! I’m excited because I love sharing things with people and to have someone else be willing to put her opinions out here is YAY!!!!!
So this month is gonna be a new start in a few respects –
- My bachelor’s program starts Sept 12 which also happens to be my 46th birthday… yeah… NOT COOL but I know that if I stick with it I get the degree in March 2018 so I’ll do it.
- My workout program starts on Sept 6 with a small bit being done as I review the yoga dvds I have at home this weekend.
- My closet will have one final purge this weekend as I finish going thru shoes and purses so all items in the closet and dressers really mean something vs just being clutter.
- My meal changes will be taking effect this month as I work harder at not eating fast food. I need to also purge soft drinks but baby steps including drinking more water.
- The duo also is not immune from changes… They will be back on the whole “hooman trying to kill us by only feeding us small amount 3 times a day” routine which is painful but they (BELLA) need it. I’ll have to keep an eye on Macaroni so he doesn’t lose a ton of weight but the Diva definitely needs to get a bit smaller like her hooman.
- My DSLR will start getting some use as I try to make a new habit of a photo a day plus it’ll come in handy as I start to expand my horizons and bake bread.
So yeah there are changes but I like these changes as I try to get out of this funk I’ve been in for a while now. I like my life now but I know that I need to wake up and do some things that will let me be a better version of myself.
Do you have any changes that you are making in your life so you can feel more comfortable in your own skin?