Since this is later than I would have preferred to have this go live… I’m gonna make it an easy post..
Things that make me happy –
- Books – Yeah I know… easy peasy one but you don’t understand how much having books has meant to me in my life. As an only child they were my way to escape reality and entertain myself if no one was around in the neighborhood. I loved and still love the ability to get away and lost in the pages of a good book. Those who know me well know I will read almost anything that strikes my fancy. While you do mainly see romance on the site please expect the unexpected from me because if I am wandering the web I might just find something else that I just need to read.
- My cats – Those who follow me on Twitter and some who see me on Facebook know that I enjoy my duo, Macaroni and Bella, even as they might annoy me with some of their antics… You see Mac knows how to open cabinets and drawers so it can be a bit entertaining to see what he might do next time.
- My new apartment – I’m loving my new space. I have new furniture, new cookware and all around a much healthier space from both a physical perspective but most importantly a mental one. I can do what I need to do without worrying about what the consequences might be if it doesn’t work for my partner. I also can eat what I really want to eat which means that I’m eating less and in a few respects healthier. This pattern will continue as I get more comfortable in this space.
- My friends both local and virtual – I cannot believe the outpouring of support I received from everyone as I dealt with the ending of my relationship. From just being there for me to text, tweet or speak with to being understanding as reviews and other items slipped past my notice I cannot appreciate everyone enough. I feel lucky to have such support from people that I’ve met and not met in person. You make me happy to be a part of this community and I cannot thank you enough!
- This blog – I know at times there are gaps in my review pattern but as everyone knows life has a way of throwing curveballs at you. This site allows me to share books or things that strike my fancy and is an outlet for my normally introverted self. To those who have visited, contributed posts or shared my site with others- THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is why I love to be here and it is a big reason why I’m doing this week of giveaways…..
In general I hope that you can identify with some of the items above and hope you’ll share with me some items that make you happy…
In fact that’s what the question of the day is… Share with us what makes you happy for a chance to win the items below.. Yes that’s a Jill Shalvis Snowglobe. Just share below and I’ll pick a winner from all entries received by September 19, 2014 at 11:59 pm US Central.