The Last Good Knight: An Original Sinners novella told in five parts keep reading for my review of the entire serial:
Part I: Scars and Stripes
It’s lust at first sight when Mistress Nora encounters a sexy newcomer to The 8th Circle. She’s happy for the distraction, since she left her lover, Søren, but her session with Lance is cut short when her boss, Kingsley Edge, reveals they’re all in danger….
Part II: Sore Spots
With a potential stalker on the loose, Kingsley hires Lance as Nora’s bodyguard, but stipulates no sex while he’s on duty. Frustrated by the ex-SEAL’s noble chivalry, Nora is driven to seek release with the one man she’s trying to forget….
Part III: The Games Destiny Plays
Shocked to see Nora’s bruises, Lance is furious that she put herself in danger and demands to know where she got them. As Nora confesses her true nature, she’s equally shocked to learn that Lance has some secrets of his own, drawing them together despite Kingsley’s orders….
Part IV: Fit to Be Tied
With her feelings for Lance warring with her recent encounter with Søren, Nora returns to Lance’s bed and finds herself toying with the idea of…toying with him on a permanent basis. But after she gets a glimpse into his personal angst, Nora realizes she has the power to rescue this white knight….
Part V: The Last Good Night
Now that the perpetrator has been apprehended, Nora sadly acknowledges she doesn’t need a bodyguard anymore. She adores Lance and wants to keep him but is faced with a dilemma if she uses her connections to help Lance, she’ll have to give him up forever…
I struggled with exactly how to review this serial but decided it might be best to treat this like a single story. I don’t want to give everything away so will try to tell you why I adored this glimpse in to the years between Nora leaving Søren and the start of The Siren.
- Nora shows her soft side. I love seeing her vulnerable and she bares a bit of her soul to our valiant knight while still being the pain in the ass we love. She’s open to Lance in a way we haven’t really seen before and this was very intriguing to me.
- Søren…. need I say more??? Well in this case I do and dear Lord you want to have a fan during their time together no matter how much pain it brings. He’s amazing in this serial and we get to fall even more in love with this complex man.
- Lance… *swoon* he’s something else! He’s one part ultra-protective male, one part drool worthy submissive and one part gentleman. He’ll steal your heart and you can easily see why he is such a draw for Nora. I loved seeing him struggle with his attraction to Nora while at the same time honoring his commitment to his job for Kingsley. He’s such a strong character that I hope Tiffany gives us a glimpse of what/who he becomes later in his life. I loved seeing the depths of his character even though that is what ultimately led us to the ending we received.
- Kingsley at his protective best. He’s ruthless but we get to see him deal with a horrific incident and yet still be the devious man we all love.
- Søren – yeah I know I said him already but seriously… he’s something else in this serial and I can’t emphasize that enough to you. If you read this serial for no other reason read it for the man who in many respects is still terrifying but … magnetic.
Ok I can’t say too much more but have fun seeing more of Nora during her years with Kingsley and without Søren. I hope you’ll love the look at the softer side of her as much as I did. While it did make me sniffle in a few different ways I wouldn’t trade the emotional impact at all!!
Amazon: (US Links)
Part I: http://amzn.to/1fVdUvP
Part II: http://amzn.to/1eWQFnw
Part III: http://amzn.to/NMCpAK
Part IV: http://amzn.to/1iM7joW
Part V: http://amzn.to/1l2A69G
Barnes & Noble:
Part I: http://bit.ly/RM6jI5
Part II: http://bit.ly/1f4uVWV
Part III: http://bit.ly/1gRvhuS
Part IV: http://bit.ly/1fqp3BX
Part V: http://bit.ly/1ifT9rr
Author Bio& Contact Links:
Tiffany Reisz lives with her boyfriend (a reformed book reviewer) and two cats (one good, one evil). She graduated with a B.A. in English from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and is making both her parents and her professors proud by writing BDSM erotica under her real name. She has five piercings, one tattoo, and has been arrested twice.
When not under arrest, Tiffany enjoys Latin Dance, Latin Men, and Latin Verbs. She dropped out of a conservative southern seminary in order to pursue her dream of becoming a smut peddler. Johnny Depp’s aunt was her fourth grade teacher. Her first full-length novel THE SIREN was inspired by a desire to tie up actor Jason Isaacs (on paper). She hopes someday life will imitate art (in bed).
If she couldn’t write, she would die.
Twitter: @TiffanyReisz https://twitter.com/tiffanyreisz